Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Monday vs. Tuesday


Dad says you can't say you've climbed the 'M' until you've CLIMBED THE 'M'. So, when he joined me on my late morning trek on Monday, he made sure we slippered our way up the giant letter. It was worth it to be able to enjoy a rare long uninterrupted chat...Well, that is, if you don't count the rowdies down below us. Incidentally, can I just say that I had forgotten how brutal childhood and growing up can be? It's a wonder any of us ever survived. Hmm...I think that statement officially makes me old. Anyway, I know I wouldn't have survived without my parents. I was thankful for the chance to spend some time with them away from work! (They usually come on the weekends). I got to have a nice long chat with my Momma too. We had lunch at FFT (they sell my favoritest food item in the entirest universe) and I saw cuchillo and Rocket who gave me an update on Twin and company. Neat! My mom and I went to B&N to look at nerdy computer books and then my Gramma made dinner. It doesn't get any better than that!

Today was a little less...um...nice. Not bad, but it's midnight and I have yet to leave the house. I spent the whole day watching Freaks and Geeks while sewing, unsewing and resewing a costume for my friend's daughter's senior dance recital in New Jersey. She's supposed to be hail...and no, not covered in cotton balls hail. Pretty interpretive flowy hail. I hope she doesn't mind looking like pregnant hail. This thing looks HUGE! I also (re)realized that I have peanut butter issues. I bought a jar last night and already I touched bottom. I thought I could control myself if it was au naturel. Au contraire, mon frère, Pierre.

G'nighty tighty whitey.

No comments:

Post a Comment