Friday, April 8, 2005

Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! And All That Rot

Can it really be Friday already? Someone rescue me from this Groundhogs Day..er Week (Month...Year) that is my life. Yesterday I choked so hard on my morning tea that what didn't go straight up my nose spewed out of my mouth in a fine little puddle on my floor. Today my throat is sore and coughy. I've been having trouble swallowing lately. Perhaps it has something to do with the midnight jumproping sessions that Boy and I have started. No. It started before then. Rats. I'm always looking for a chance to blame life's troubles on my come-and-go good habits.

Well, I guess I'd better pack for a weekend of work-fun. If anyone feels like visiting me.............Oh, and YES! YOU KNOW I'M DOWN FOR A PAGEANT DRESS-UP PARTY ON MONDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment