Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Style Stalker

For years, I've tried to be someone who doesn't notice (something so shallow as) clothes, but let's face it...I just do. I get positively giddy studying cut, drape, print, palette, texture...Wondering to myself what someone was thinking when they chose different things and put them all together...Why you like what you like and I like what I like...Who defines what's pretty or what is style? I ponder things like this because they fascinate me in the nerdiest way possible. I take outfits and garments apart in my head just to see if I can put them back together again.

I'm also a little bit of a stalker. I could tell you stories, but I won't (yet).

Recently, I discovered the Polyvore app for my iphone. Now, when I see a happy outfit about town, I can dissect and recreate and share it with you, too. I do hope you enjoy the view.

What's the style climate in your neck of the woods?



At the Crosswalk // 5th Street




Girl on a Bike






Girl Late for Class




Going to the Office // Lamar